Worm castings are an excellent source of micronutrients and microorganisms. Worm castings do more than feed your plants, they feed your soil. We use them in the planting hole and throughout the season as supplemental fertilizer. You can make a tea out of it and use it as a liquid fertilizer. It would be very difficult to over-do it with worm castings!
Don't forget your fertilizers and amendments! Reserve all the products you need for Cynthia's world-famous tomato planting hole recipe now for pick up at Love Apple Farms Spring Tomato Plant Sale.
- 1/2 cup G&B Tomato, Vegetable, and Herb Fertilizer
- 1/2 cup G&B Bone Meal
- 1/2 cup G&B Fish Meal
- 1/3 pkg Mykos Mycorrhizal Fungi (sprinkled on rootball when planting)
- 1/2 cup 100% Pure Worm Castings
- Several crushed egg shells
- 2 regular aspirin tablets
Pre-order now for pick up at Love Apple Farms Spring Plant Sale starting on March 23, 2019. See complete Terms and Conditions. NO SHIPPING. Pick up only.