Mykos mycorrhizal fungi is a very important part of our tomato planting hole recipe. At the farm, we transplant everything with Mykos because we've seen how much of a positive effect it has. The fungus creates a symbiotic relationship with its host plant's roots, providing increased nutrient uptake, higher disease resistance, and greater water retention.
Don't forget your fertilizers and amendments! Reserve all the products you need for Cynthia's world-famous tomato planting hole recipe now for pick up at Love Apple Farms Spring Tomato Plant Sale.
- 1/2 cup G&B Tomato, Vegetable, and Herb Fertilizer
- 1/2 cup G&B Bone Meal
- 1/3 cup G&B Fish Meal
- 1/3 cup Mykos Mycorrhizal Fungi
- 1/2 cup 100% Pure Worm Castings
- Several crushed egg shells
- 2 uncoated aspirin tablets
1 cup per order.