Fish Meal (or Fish Bone Meal)
G&B Fish Meal/Fish Bone Meal (or a fish head) is an important element of our tomato planting hole recipe. It's important to have a slow-release nitrogen source to keep your tomatoes feeding throughout the season. Nitrogen promotes green growth and is highly important as your plant develops its network of roots, shoots, and leaves.
Don't forget your fertilizers and amendments! Reserve all the products you need for Cynthia's world-famous tomato planting hole recipe now for pick up at Love Apple Farms Spring Tomato Plant Sale.
- 1/2 cup G&B Tomato, Vegetable, and Herb Fertilizer
- 1/2 cup G&B Bone Meal
- 1/3 cup G&B Fish Meal
- 1/3 cup Mykos Mycorrhizal Fungi
- 1/2 cup 100% Pure Worm Castings
- Several crushed egg shells
- 2 uncoated aspirin tablets
3 lb. bag per order.