- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at the Love Apple Farms Pre-Sale site, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by us will be handled with the utmost care and privacy.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- The Love Apple Farms Pre-Sale site reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.Our right to substitute: Since plants are living beings and as such cannot be immediately replaced should we experience a seed failure or other loss due to forces outside of our control (insects, weather, disease, theft, Beagles eating a flat of plants), we reserve the right to substitute varieties for others Cynthia has deemed equally and similarly awesome. We promise you will not be disappointed with her choices.
All pre-sales are to be picked up on March 18, 2017. If you cannot pick up on those dates, then please send someone else to pick up for you. Pick up location is at Ivy's Porch, located at 5311 Scotts Valley Dr., Scotts Valley, CA. We will be open for pre-sale pick up from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. March 18. Thereafter, we will be open for pick-up of your pre-order, or normal shopping, on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays until the end of May.
Sorry, but no gift certificates are able to be used for pre-sale orders due to technical limitations of this site.
We strive to give our customers the best possible service and advice. If you have a problem with your plants, let us know via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or come by the plant sale's physical location (5311 Scotts Valley Dr, Scotts Valley, CA) during the spring, and we will do our best to help you.
All transfers conducted through the Love Apple Farms Pre-Sale site are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.Local Taxes
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense, however, in general plants and fertilizers used to grow food for humans is not taxable.
Tictail AB is not responsible for any content, interactions or transfers made on the Love Apple Farms Pre-Sale site.
All inquiries: email@example.com